COMMERCIAL ROOFERS HEALESVILLE - INDUSTRIAL ROOFING
Get a competitive quote FAST with no obligation. Your new roof could be surprisingly affordable!
ROOF REPLACEMENT – TILE TO TIN – COLORBOND ROOFING – ROOF PLUMBING – INDUSTRIAL ROOFING – COMMERCIAL ROOFING
COLORBOND RE-ROOFING AND ROOF INSTALLATION BY HEALESVILLE INDUSTRIAL ROOFERS
- For more than 15 years, you haven’t had routine roofing maintenance on your business roof.
- Your commercial roof has been damaged by hail or wind during a recent storm.
- The lifespans of various materials also vary. Metal roofs, for example, often outlast most other types of roofs.
Before deciding on whether a commercial roof replacement or an industrial roof installation is right for your facility, numerous aspects must be carefully considered. The quantity of foot activity on the roof, the presence and kind of mechanical systems on the roof, the risk of hail, and the required level of energy efficiency are all factors to consider. After all other options have been exhausted, replacement is the only alternative left. It’s crucial to hire experienced and trustworthy Healesville industrial roofers like ELR Plumbing. Don’t allow your business roofing job turn into a nightmare. To ensure that your re-roofing project is completed correctly, make sure you hire the right roofing contractor for your peace of mind!
HEALESVILLE COMMERCIAL ROOFERS USE COLORBOND
Colorbond steel has long been known as a cost-effective roofing option for commercial and industrial structures as per commercial roofers like ELR Plumbing. However, money isn’t the only consideration. Colorbond steel offers just as many, if not more, design and functional advantages.
- Design Flexibility – Steel roofing has outstanding spanning capabilities, allowing for additional column-free floor space in efficient constructions. When employing the right roofing profile, roof slopes can be as low as one degree.
- Thermal Efficiency – The quantity of heat that enters your building may be reduced with the help of Colorbond steel roofing. In fact, you may be able to get insulation discounts by using lighter colours, which reduces the entire cost of building and speeds up the construction process.
- Easy Installation – As compared to other roofing materials, Colorbond steel is simple to install and remove. Mobile rollforming eliminates the requirement for lap joints by rolling roof sheets up to 100 metres long on-site.
- Durability – Among the rest, Colorbond stands out because of its five-layer protection. With a Zincalume steel basis and a baked-on paint coating that resists chipping, peeling and cracks Colorbond steel provides long-term performance. ‘ When it comes to keeping the roof looking fresh, Super Polyester pre-painting technology is the way to go.
INDUSTRIAL ROOFING CONTRACTORS IN HEALESVILLE
For more than a decade, ELR Plumbing has been serving Healesville businesses of all sorts with the best industrial roofing services in the area. We’ve been re-roofing, installing Colorbond roofs, maintaining roofs, and replacing metal roofs for our customers for years, and will continue to do so. In addition, we offer guidance to our customers on matters such as selecting the most cost-effective roofing materials. ELR Plumbing views sustainability as a fundamental value of excellence in our business for the benefit of our customers, our suppliers, and our workers and their families. To better serve our clients, communities, and workers, we need to put our business model on solid financial footing. ELR Plumbing, a Healesville commercial roofing company, strives to fulfil the changing demands of our clients and recognises that there is no middle ground when it comes to quality, response, safety, and service. Our customers know they can rely on us to be responsive to their demands and to provide them new possibilities for improvement based on the most recent advancements in technology and the industry.
We provide a full service in new roof installation and re-roofing and we are licensed to give you expert advice and peace of mind.
The size and colour of commercial and residential roofing differs, but that’s about all. These two varieties are actually extremely different. Normally, you cannot replace the roof on your home with the roof on your business. The procedure is typically simple in a domestic setting. Although some homes may desire solar panels installed, the process appears to be rather simple. Commercial roofing, on the other hand, frequently need specialist roofers with expertise and knowledge of certain issues, such as exterior plumbing, smokestacks, and airflow systems.
Roofing on commercial buildings typically lasts 10 to 40 years. The following are examples of popular commercial roofing systems with lifespans ranging from 10 to 40 years: TPO roof systems may last between 22 and 30 years. EPDM roof systems last between 22 and 35 years. Metal roofing has the longest life expectancy, ranging between 30 and 45 years.
Single-ply membranes used in low-slope and flat roofing systems include thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). The physical properties of the two thermoplastic materials are identical. TPO roofing membranes are made up of an ethylene or polythene thermoplastic that is bonded to ethylene propylene rubber. PVC roofing membranes are created by polymerizing vinyl chloride monomers and adding plasticizers to promote flexibility.
EPDM stands for ethylene propylene diene monomer and is frequently abbreviated as EPDM or EPDM rubber. EPDM membranes are popular among roofing contractors and company owners. EPDM is a reasonably low-cost flat roof material that offers a number of major advantages. It is quite probably the greatest flat roofing membrane. EPDM membranes are tough to surpass because of their clean, simple installation, remarkable strength, extended lifespan, and attractive finish.
Metal roof installation costs vary greatly. It will be determined by a variety of criteria, including size, labour expenses, the sort of materials utilised, and others. Metal roof pricing for homeowners can range from $5 to $14 per square foot, depending on the type of metal roofing installed. Steel metal roof installation is the most popular, and it costs an average of $35,516 on a $1,800 square foot home. It’s usually a good idea to get roofing installation costs from ELR Plumbing, commercial roofers Melbourne.
Roofing contractors often have less work during the winter months. Industrial roofers frequently offer off-season rates to clients seeking winter repairs in order to keep their schedules filled during the colder months.